Free social media marketing workshops start in May
Newly revamped, powerful marketing workshop series!
Each workshop will focus on a different social media topic AND a different marketing concept.
These workshops are sponsored by Virginia's Growth Alliance for businesses in our member communities (counties of Amelia, Brunswick, Buckingham, Charlotte, Cumberland, Greensville, Mecklenburg, Nottoway, Lunenburg, & Prince Edward, and the City of Emporia).
One outstanding participant AND their VGA member community will win $750 in free design services - that's $1500 total!
A few of the topics covered will include:
- how to highlight your business through VGA's social media marketing
- how to best use each social platform (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- how to choose which social media platforms are best for you
- setting goals for social media marketing
- using social media for search engine optimization
- co-marketing with other businesses
- how to integrate social media with traditional marketing (brochures, menus, ads, etc.)
- tips for writing good subject lines
- selling online through ShopLocalVGA.com
- promoting your business through ShopLocalVGA.com and VirginiasGreatAdventures.com
We're now setting locations and dates for various VGA communities; submit this form to let us know of your interest, and your top choices of locations. We'll present the workshops in any VGA community that expresses enough interest, so make sure to pass the word along to your business associates.